Entegro is firm that constituting rooftop solar and ground mounted turnkey Solar Energy Systems since 2013 in Turkey as an EPC (Engineering – Procurement – Installation).
Entegro Energy Systems was established in February 2013 in Izmir. The partners are Germany-based Entegro GMBH and Eşref Deniz.
Esref Deniz, who has been working in the solar energy sector since 2007, is an Electrical and Electronics Engineer. After graduating from Dokuz Eylül University Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department, Deniz completed his master’s degree at Muğla University and currently continues his PhD in Solar Energy at Ege University.
Eşref Deniz, who worked in the field of solar energy project design and consultancy with Akademi Engineering until 2013, prepared the first unlicensed Solar Power Plant project and got it approved by TEDAŞ. Deniz contributed to the achievement of a standard structure in solar energy projects. Between 2009 and 2013, Deniz was the co-founder and co-ordinator of the R & D projects of solar inverter with the company Interactive Energy.
Esref Deniz, who has been serving as the General Manager of Entegro Energy Systems since 2013, is responsible for sales, marketing, project coordination and business development at the company.
Entegro GMBH has been active in the solar energy sector in Germany since 2007. The partners are Electrical Engineer Dieter Röttger and his brother Thomas Röttger. Based in Fröndenberg / Ruhr, the company has been building home roof solar systems, roof solar systems for agriculture, livestock and industrial plants, school and hospital roof / facade solar systems and open-air solar power plants since its establishment. In addition, Entegro GMBH is responsible for the operation and maintenance of these solar power plants.
Dieter Röttger is the Founding Partner and Managing Director of Entegro GMBH. He started his career in the ABB Group R & D department in 1992. Between 1999 and 2009, he worked as the R & D department manager of the solar inverter at Kostal Group. Kostal Solar (https://www.kostal-solar-electric.com) launches the first three-phase solar inverter with the team led by Röttger. In 2007, Dieter Röttger, who founded Entegro GMBH with his brother Thomas Röttger, left Kostal in 2009.
Dieter Röttger, who holds several patents in the field of solar energy, is actively involved in the technical committee (Working Group 373 Photovoltaic System Technology) that prepares solar energy standards in Germany and many other technical entities.
Thomas Röttger, the other founding partner of Entegro GMBH, is a metal construction technician and has extensive experience in this field. Thomas is responsible for field work.
With our expertise in solar energy industry, increase the quality of life of community and to be good lead to other corporations in the sector,
Contribute to the proliferation of solar energy systems in our country, and reduction the usage of fossil fuel for more livable world.
With the exemplary corporate culture and high customer satisfaction, aim to be the leader company in solar energy sector.
- To be one of the leading companies in our sector,
- To put our customers, employees, shareholders and suppliers welfare first,
- To follow latest technology and offer the best service,
- Being honest, equitable and trustworthy
- To contribute to the professional development of our employees,
- Respect beliefs and differences,
- Aim for continuous improvement,
- To fallow legal and moral rules,
• Ground mounted fixation suitable for installation of solar power plants
• Analysis of the investor’s existing ground mounted or rooftop
• Preparation of draft projects
• Approximate cost determination
• Feasibility analysis
- Applications to electricity distribution organization
- Obtaining necessary permissions
- Preparation of the projects and approved projects to authority organization
- Power connection agreements
- Provisional Acceptances
- System usage agreements
- Government grants and grant aids for solar energy
- VAT and customs exemptions with investment incentive certificate for solar energy equipment
- Financial advisory for long-term bank investment loans
- Procurement of cost-effective materials according to the project and contracts then transfer to the configuration field
Engineering and Configuration
- Preparation of detailed projects
- Habilitation field to solar energy plant installation
- Rooftop reinforcement if necessary
- Fast and reliable mounting
- Commissioning and acceptance process